Highlights of this video:
- National Film Award 2014 winner, ‘Jhola’ actress Garima Panta has left the country and the film industry to live with her husband in Belgium.
- In her visit to Nepal, she has donated Rs. 700,000 to two schools in her birth place.
- The fund will be used for the scholarships to poor and talented students in the schools.
- When Garima was awarded the National Award, actress Rekha Thapa had told that Garima was a bad actress.
- In response, Garima had admitted that she was a bad actress and will improve in coming days.
Watch the full video
Incoming search terms:
- garima panta new ful movie tin ghumti
- गरिमा पन्त husband