Highlights of this video:
- Nepali artists are entering political parties in flocks…
- 10 artists have entered Nepali Congress.
- Among the new entries actress Rista Basnet has told that she doesn’t know anything about politics.
- She also didn’t know about the party and agenda of the party she has just entered.
- Same was true for actress Rekha Thapa who entered CPN Maoist.
- She didn’t know anything about the party policy and stands.
- Now Rekha has left Maoist and has entered Rastriya Prajantantra Party.
- The artists who entered the party include.
- Rista’s mother Bipana Basnet, Bipana is popularly known as fake Hisila Yami, director Budhathoki.
Watch the full video