Highlights of this video:
- The first scandal in Nepali movie industry was that of Rajesh Hamal and Kristi KC.
- The director of Bhagya Rekha, Deepak Rayamajhi had kicked out Rajesh Hamal and Kristi KC from the movie after shooting for few days.
- Actress Karishma Manandhar (Karishma KC at that time) had also rejected the movie after knowing that a new guy, Rajesh Hamal was the hero of the movie.
- The scoop and the scandal was the first of such kind in the Nepali movie industry.
- Rajesh Hamal was a victim of a scandal even before he debuted in the Nepali movie industry.
- Later, Hamal told that it was an unjust move to remove him from ‘Bhagya Rekha’.
- But, everything happened to benefit him in long run.
- Although the movie was a hit movie, that didn’t benefit the ‘Bhagya Rekha’ actor, Rabindra Khadka.
Watch the full video